Thursday, February 27, 2014

KnB


I don't know why I cant not buy these sets now. I really like Kuroko's Basketball, both manga and anime. Some how it ended up becoming my most favorite next to Sengoku Basara. Anyways The one coin series never disappoints in cuteness. This is their second series for Kuroko's Basketball. I have the first and have the third on preorder. I was excited for this entire set except I don't care much for Riko Aida, Satsuki Momoi, & Izuki Shun (aka bad pun guy). Usually when I don't like one my niece does. I don't want to sell them off so it makes life easier.

(:D You see why this would make me happy right?)
(For a long time I couldn't stop listening to Kasamatsu's chara song)

(Gentle giant Kiyoshi <33 p="">

(I put Himuro with Murasakibara, not because I ship them hehehe it just seems right)

(this has nothing to do with the 2nd series set I just like his side on the shelf)
------------------------------------------------------------------

When I have preordered stuff sometime I make a reserved spot for it. xD. When I saw GEM was making the Morgiana figure from the Sindria Arc in Magi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The other day I was tidying up my desk and decided to look through the tin and box. I was trying to remember when I received them.  I vaguely remember I got this anime merch lucky pack and inside was a few full metal alchemist items. Like a surprise plush box, pins, and a tin that had notepads and pencils. I ended up filling it with special pins I received over the years. Then the fushigi yuugi came from this special set you could buy. It had the talking box, a figure, a scroll, a plush and a bunch of other goods that I can't seem to find. 





The black talking box is not filled with random goods, some precious some that just need a place to chill.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The other day my niece was telling me how her friend never wants to eat school lunch as much so I asked her to ask her friend if she would be okay sharing a bento. So I set out to make them both something they will like. Her friend in particular liked when I made Bacon riceballs before, so I made them this time. My niece loves the tako weenies. I found a nice chicken apple finger sausage for them. I also included shrimp tempura. Lunch was a big hit. Now other kids are hoping she will share with them too. Well I know school lunches can be boring so once in a while a nice bento can change that. I am hoping to send her off with grilled cheese dippers and tomato soup next time. I wish I could make character ones, but I am not skilled at all.




No comments: