Friday, March 7, 2014

New shoes to walk off the sweets....

I walk around town often and it really takes its toll on my feet. It can be really painful standing since I am in the kitchen for hours each day. My dad was nice and used some of his tax return to get me some new shoes.



We went to Famous Footwear and I got a pair of Dr Scholl's Isabella. They have gel cushion and feel really nice. I also got a pair of Dr Scholl's Cuddly tan slippers. My parents figured they would give me good support since I can't see an orthopedic about the issues. *sigh medical insurance fail*.

Tonight when we got back from the store I made strawberry shortcake. Its fun to make your own whipped cream because finally I can control its flavor and sweetness. I like it almost not sweet. 


I like strawberries a lot lately. The other day we got a pint and I almost ate them all myself.


The first of the month my niece wanted cupcakes and in a specific color set to celebrate Ai Mikaze (from Uta no Prince Sama)'s b-day and her own personal interest. Here is her results...




Lastly someone gave me a bouquet of flowers today. I wish they had a fragrance. They're pretty even if they're dyed, which is a really neat process!
I am super tired from today, I did a lot!! so I am going to enjoy the little time before I fall asleep, watching some anime. Lately I started on To Aru Majutsu no Index and its side story Railgun. I also have a ton of movies to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes look super comfy! I'm overdue for a new pair of athletic-type shoes. Also, I'm always wearing cozy slippers around the house. It's the best!

Your strawberry shortcakes look delicious! Nothing beats homemade whipped cream!

And those cupcakes look yummy too! I'm glad she had fun celebrating her favorite character's birthday. :3