Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Avoid drama.

I have two facebook accounts because I need my private life separated from my family. I have never been attached to my family so why I let myself be coaxed into an account for them is still beyond me. Drama is everywhere but in my family minding your business doesn't cross their minds. I check that account once in a while but try not to post anymore. When I did post it was mostly pictures because I can easier express myself via them. I kept seeing people saying why do people use facebook to just post pictures.... The things they write about people, the petty whining and fighting, the judgmental b.s. is enough to drive a person insane. The one thing I grew tired of quick was the snide comments/remarks. Hey if we aren't close you can't talk to me however you want, we don't know each other for your input to matter to me. Ever since I have been online its always been mixed with fun and drama. I am so over that though. Now I just sigh and keep my mind on whats important to me. I try not to hold onto my anger and if the best way for me to be at peace is limiting my time anywhere than so be it. I am happy to just live this way. I am not good at being apart of any crowd.

So anyways I hurt my ankle which seemed inevitable because they hurt pretty often and I have to wear support braces at almost all times. So I am cooped up which doesn't mean free time is any different than usual. While everyone is playing Sengoku Basara 4 (which I did not buy), I recently repurchased Basara 3 for the ps3. I had it for the Wii. I have played it so many times on the Wii but there were a lot of details you miss out on, so playing the ps3 version has been fun. It could also be that its on a high def setting where the wii did not give that option?







Mitsunari has been my favorite character to play as since I got the game for the Wii. It is kind of ridiculous but I never had a problem playing with him on hard mode especially when he starts out with a small health gauge... his first two moves are good but fighting with such limited ability I was surprised I took no damage in the first battle, where as when I took Masamune in I accidentally got ko'd trying to take a camp. hahaha. My favorite weapon is his magic sword, although I can't wait to play BSR4 and use his tennis racket.

Another game I am still enjoying thanks to the edit mode characters is Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. I had a character that my BJD pals might recall, Jaja. I made his warrior form and he is probably hands down my most handsome creation. I also favor the Kenzi I made. Its hard to snap pictures. Wish I had screen capping abilities....


My friend let me use her PSN to snag some of her games since I let her snag my Empires. She had so much to choose from and since I liked Tekken I downloaded Revolution. I don't use it to play online though since I kind of suck at versus games. Its fun to play in the arcade mode. I have been playing non stop as Lars.



Well thats about it for now. I will leave you with a random picture of mine and my nieces BJD's Kitty & Rosemary in their chairs I snagged at Daiso Japan (a $1.50 store at the mall)

No comments: