Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Spring

Received a nice gift from my friends Lacy & Chantel. It was a late christmas or happy spring gift. Either way I was overjoyed. I dug into the popcorn, put the socks on and had some cocoa! It really is delightful to always get fuzzy socks from them. Thank you so much for the treats and the lovely useful super needed items! I really love the therapeutic oil (in the red wrapper), its to relieve stress. Also I was eyeing the bag clips at the World Market so this must be fate. hehe.

So lately I have been playing Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. Its finally losing its edge for me, well since I cleared all routes and maxed out required items. I am probably ready for a new game but unfortunately I can't afford any. Which is sad because I did want the 8 Xtreme Legends and now I freaking wish I had a ps4 or Vita.

I have been listening to some music lately. So I leave you with this... please give it a listen!
Sima Shi - Blade of Fate
9Nine - With you With me

No comments: