Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sewing in smaller sizes


I decided to do a quick sewing project last night. I haven't really sewn for my bjd in a long time so I figured why not make my smallest gal, Rosemary (Pukifee Pongpong), a hoodie. I don't have many prints anymore to choose from but I had this untouched cute print. I decided to cut out some bat wings too just for fun. They clip on in the back. Anyways it was fun even though I felt like it took longer than usual because I was trying to make sure the hand stitches that would show would be super neat. I remember when I used to sew for pukifee.... I can't remember the last thing I made but I clearly see I made pants before yet I can't seem to make them anymore.
Anyways here are some more pictures I snapped today...

The YoSD is "Kitty" she is a Mystic Kids Christina. My niece made her dress. I love the print and it really suits her character. We are still debating if she needs leggings or bloomer shorts.



The other YoSD is Miel a Littlefee Chloe. I still have most of the original Miel's clothes. I can't seem to part with some things and I am so happy I didn't! I just wish I had kept my pukifee clothes collection. :(.
I regret giving this top away when I sold my first pukifee zoe.

Here are some pictures of our house's cats' BokBok & Kise enjoying the nice day.


1 comment:

Debi said...

I love the clothes you made, they are so cute!! I know how hard it is to sew something so tiny, seems like the fabric edges always want to fray. You did a great job, they really suit the dolls too!

And of course, the kitties are gorgeous, as always ;)