Friday, May 30, 2014

GEM series Morgiana (Magi)

A while ago when the pre-order went up I immediately ordered my Morgiana by GEM from AmiAmi which is still for sale! When the invoice came in I had three shipping payment options: EMS, Air Small Parcel, Air small packet. The Packet I opted for since shipping was $15. When you preorder you get the figure for less than after. She went for $64 and now she will be about $82. I waited patiently for 2 1/2 weeks since I took the cheaper option. ; ^ ;. Was worth it. She is super beautiful. She also comes with an adorable charm. I really love the Magi series and Morgiana is my favorite character, I missed a few preorders of Magi items I really wanted but there was no way in hell I was passing this figure up. So enjoy many pictures.

















 I had prepared her a place on my large shelf, it was empty for so long awaiting her arrival. She is my first female statue figure. (It reminds me of when I got my first girl BJD).


 (I notice her rear on the charm and it makes me laugh)

 I have special lights just for the two slots for large figures. <3 br="" great="" it="" looks="">

(Excuse this last shot.... turned the light off to test it and its very grainy)

I am a little anxious I suppose because there have been many figures over time I would have loved to own but my family isn't very supportive or understanding of my interests... this has kept me from getting dakimakuras'. xD I really want this Shizuo one I found a long time ago.

No comments: