Sunday, August 31, 2014

August fun + Mobile otome

 So to start August off I have been fueled to do a lot of crafting and cooking. I started by using left over gift wrap to make some goody bags for my nieces birthday coming up in a few weeks. It was a success for the most part.We also took up sculpey crafting. Its fun but not easy. I was hoping to make the guests some charms but it turned out being too elaborate caused breaking....

 So for the party bags I got these cute pens that my niece had been begging for plus I ordered her an extra set for her birthday gift hehehe she has no idea. I also learned you can print on fabric and so I finally can make her the sunnies pouch she would love. In case you don't get it or even if you do, it reminds me of a marching band top but its from Utapri's Reiji Kotobuki.

 Another thing I always wanted to try was the ombre nails and I made my mom do it. She picked blue, silver, and white. Its SO MESSY with out jelly to coat around the finger but its really neat and she was thrilled. Clean up was easy too just messy!

 On to the cooking!


 I made Pizza sticks which are mozzarella and pepperoni wrapped in an eggroll wrapper. It is so delicious. You can dip it in marinara or ranch. My niece also wanted me to make mac and cheese grilled cheese sandwiches. Lastly for her birthday party we were stumped as what to make, she wanted a black butler/book of circus theme and I decided for snacks to set out carnival fare and try to keep a black butler vibe to it. So I suggested as part of the meal how about curry korokke. Well I have made chicken croquettes which is shredded chicken and white sauce which is a long process, I was dreading working with potato but it is so easy. I made just plain for myself but bacon and garlic for family to taste test. Two russet potatoes made 11 korokke!!


 Lastly my elder sister had tagged me in a muffin recipe where it was pumpkin cream cheese streussel. Sounds tasty but I always have bananas on hand so I made my favorite muffin. First time I didn't use enough cream cheese or streussel even though they were yummy. This time I made them with a lot of cream cheese and walnut streussel. They are a big hit with my family.

At the end of this month was my birthday but I spent it mourning the loss of my best friend. It was really hard to get past the shock and I grieved a lot. I snapped a birthday selfie holding my favorite perfume she sent me for christmas, its a sentimental thing no one may understand but for me she is all around in these little things. She helped me so much in life to feel beautiful and to let me know my emotions are valid. I miss her and love her. I will never forget her or our friendship.

My birthday passed by and it just feels weird still. I don't want to make a big deal but I was worried all the same that no one cared. I did get a few birthday wishes which made me glad. It was something I needed. Well moving on......
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been having fun playing the Cinderella Contract on my phone. I use the android version. Anyways I FINALLY got the ending I wanted. I went the Ingray's route which I do not like Cyril but I love his father Maynard. I saved up as many gacha tickets as I could be patient for to get the premium end.











This game is cute and fun (with the exception to the Yuri/Yelisha route). I like the avatar and the fact that you get a prince one as well.



I have other routes to play and they released two new characters and a second season to Yuri's (although I don't know why, it was pretty violent imo). Also another fun thing they added to the gacha suite in the first sheet is something they took away, which is the ability to see your reputation points with the prince.
So I hope the players noticed this too :).

The other game I played and loved is Office Lover. I first went Anri's route and then went after Go. I really did like his story and CGs.
 I recommend it for fun but not for the pure of heart...? hehe

 The last route I decided to play was Togu. I decided not to go Omi Kitazawa as my niece played and fawned all over him. So far Togu's route is really cute. I was nervous he was going to be a total dickbutt.

That is basically what I have spent these past sicks days in bed. I wish I didn't have to wait every day for 5 scenario tickets but I refuse to pay to play these xD.

No comments: