Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires Edit Character fun

I have been playing the hell out of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. It is a lot of fun. I think what I love about it is the edit mode characters you can create. I have at the very least 20 on there. I don't intend to fight as them all since I have cleared the stages and a handful of trophies, but they show up randomly which makes it more fun. Even other players characters show up in the game. I have seen some funny named ones. Anyways I wanted to share some of mine. Here are the three versions of myself.. Ryoko. Which one do you like more? xD


I also turned some of my characters into warriors. 



 Here is Battle Yume. I absolutely love this outfit. I actually want to make it for her. Do you think its possible?!
I also made this first version of Yume as a princess queen. The personality and fighting style are close to Yume. I love both.

 I also made my new girl Yuta (Yumi Tan). She is a lot of fun to play as.


 I also made Rosemary my pukifee pongpong and her sister Miel my littlefee Chloe. I played the evil route as Rosemary and it was so funny.
 Miel looks like a battle princess. I like Diao Chan's moveset and it suits Miel a lot.

Don't worry I didn't forget my cats Bokbok & Kise!!



So during your game play you can make close relationships with any warriors be it created or famous. You can marry a character and have 2 siblings. Playing as Battle Yume she ended up with Guo Jia and he is so heart meltingly adorable!!
She was also apparently brothers with Xiahou Dun.... lol.
--------------------------------------------

So before I got deep into Empires 7, I had been playing Dynasty Warriors 8. I told myself I wouldn't start ambition mode but I did. Its fun but at the same time its time consuming. I wanted to collect all the equip-able animals. You have to fight 100 consecutive battles in order to get a war elephant and who knows how many battles to acquire everything you need to complete ambition mode itself. Anyways I went on a quest one day for the war elephant. I took in Zhong Hui even though most of my game accomplishments were with Xiahou Dun (I am probably in love).

Yay!! Elephante. 

So I like Zhong Hui and his adorable tsundere personality. During my Bao playthrough I picked him as her bodyguard and after wards.... 
He is supposed to not do well with women but who knows?

Well sorry to those who read this and think what the heck is this .... :P I am just enjoying my time with this but now I am getting back to reality again. Take care!

No comments: