Monday, March 17, 2014

New game, No life.


This is how my friday started. I downloaded Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires (Really hoping for an 8!). I was attracted to the edit mode where you can make characters and play as them. I like that you can edit their voice pitch but I wish they had a better color palette like with Samurai Warriors 3 CAW system. I have been excited about getting this game once I have enough money. Its $50 so of course I had to make sure I really was going to play the crap out of this. It really hasn't disappointed me. I have had a lot of fun playing.

So I started off a little confused. I am used to buying the game discs and having a booklet so I could get acquainted with the game system.  I decided to go in as a free officer as my edit character and was quickly invited by Xiahou Dun to join his Ruler's army. (hehehe I totally fan girled)

(I later changed this edit characters outfit after I acquired enough bonus points to add on more clothes.) I didn't really know how everything worked but some how managed to get a good relationship with him for this to pop up ; ^ ;.

Sorry for the crappy pics, the room I play in has bad lighting. Anyways after a while of confusion I started getting the hang of the game and decided to play a new route where my other character my niece pretty much designed for me claiming it looked more like me, was an emperor. So you can choose what type of person you are like: Brave, Kind, Wise, Affluent, Evil, and Orderly. Wise is for strategy, Affluent is for money/support, and Orderly was for troop organization. I am sure you know what the others mean. As ruler I opted for Orderly. Also on a side note I wasn't paying attention to the selection screen when I started my actual game play and picked a hard mode. I had no idea at all which explained why I struggled so much. I wasn't leveled up and I had my original level 1 weapon. I was fighting in Level 7 battles and I went to save and it said what mode I was on and I was like whaaaat?! I guess thats how you should start a game anyways. Some games are more fun on Hard or Chaos levels.



Its weird but the created warrior that is supposed to be me looks a lot like my Dad's sister in the face. ha ha. My niece thinks I am a manly girl beast apparently. I wish I could have shown you the orderly ending. I did a dance with flags. I am not sure why I thought it was embarrassing but it totally reminded me of the dance sequences from Sengoku Basara.

I spent the entire weekend playing with getting barely any sleep so next post I am going to take actual pictures of the edit characters to share because I like them lots. I made my BJD characters in there too.

--------------------------------------------

So other than the gaming on Friday I did my quarterly shopping trip. 4 times a year I stock up for 3 months worth of items rather than doing it each month. So my day went like this



Went to walmart first so I could get amenities. I spent way too much and was a little mad. I thought I  could get a few new tops and pants since I really needed it but when I got home the stuff didn't suit me like I thought. :( so I am bummed out. Then I went to the Commons. Its a mall. I went into Daiso and bought some bento boxes and art supplies for the niece. Didn't really buy myself anything other than a new cell phone jack charm in which I added Murasakibara.... when it should be Midorima (Kuroko no Basuke).....



Then after she got out of school I took her to Half price books and gave her a $20 spending limit. She spent $31 xD. Well its fine she did get a lot of books she wanted and a cool box set of manga for only $10. We had to go to the grocery store after that and I ended up buying some sixlets and this awesome tea
seriously its so delicious.

We also ventured over to the World Market. Okay I love this store but hate the prices sometimes. I remember a long time ago it was said the best Melon soda was UCC and they would not bring it over to the US because of reasons I can't remember. So when I saw it on the shelf I was really excited.
Until I saw the price. $3. For a 16oz bottle of soda. Dx I still bought one. So yeah that was my friday/weekend. Now I am back to the old grind I suppose.

/really random post


No comments: