Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I don't have an mp3 player.


I start my day with a nice cup of Fage Greek Honey yogurt. Its so delicious and soothing. Although I break their suggestion while seems like a rule....
Oh I stir. It tastes weird to eat it straight. It is sour as heck!! The honey makes it perfect.

So today I decided to take some pictures of my BJD. I had to turn some music on of course

I dont have an mp3 player so I have to use my ps3 and tv.

Here is Yuta (Yumi-tan) and Rou. Rou belongs to my niece. He is a Dollzone HID Assassin. (I cant believe how old he is! My best friend passed him down to my niece I believe we both ordered one in 2007?) Anyways about 2 years ago she gave my niece hers since she never did anything with him. So my niece and I create stories intertwining her characters and mine. We kind of feel that Yumi-tan would be nick named Zeppole by Rou. Maybe they are dating.

Yume & Yumi. They are both Luts Kid Delf Ttoris. Yume was my very first doll when I started the hobby. He was actually a normal skin but over time he yellowed into a near tan color. While the body is a boy I have always treated Yume as a girl. I guess to be honest gender doesn't really matter for us because Yume has always worn what suits Yume. (In fact Yume is sporting one of his first gift clothes he ever received from a lovely friend, Rochelle, who took the time to hand make him several items that I just couldn't let go of). Yuta is wearing a cream dress I found on etsy and an SD cardigan from Dorset, also on etsy.


The remnants of my crew. Rosemary > Yume > Miel &Basil > Yumi. I doubt I will buy anymore BJD. The hobby fell apart for me. I had two best friendships that I ended up ruining. I went through many dolls because of it. Right now I am happy with what I kept and for the most part I am happy for whom I let go. I am glad I got Yume back and I am thrilled about another tan doll. I love smaller sizes the most.

Had a lunch break. I made some simple spaghetti. WITH LOADS OF PARM. Its missing some of my favorite components. Like bacon and basil and olives. Still was tasty.


After lunch I whipped up some Hazelnut Vanilla whipped cream to go with the fresh strawberries we just got in. So tasty.

It was such a beautiful day out. I wish I went for a long walk and enjoyed it more.

My favorite pair to shoot. I will never be unhappy for ordering the little angell studio pig. I need more pets for Rosemary. I imagine she has her own mini petting zoo. ha ha.

---------------------------------------------- 
Memory Lane: 
I remember when I used to make little Pukifee dresses. I wonder why I feel like I can't anymore?
I used to put in a lot of effort into what I made even for littlefee/yosd sizes!
If I could make Miel dresses like this now I could save so much money. (This is the first Miel and the first YoSD dress I ever made)

2 comments:

Dollnocent said...

Gah, so cute! Really love the outfits on Yume & Yumi~! Your crew is very lovely! :)
I really love those little animal things from AngelStudio! I super want the Kaiju one but, they're all so adorable!
Your Pukifee/YO-sd sized outfits are so adorable!! Did you quit sewing?

Ryoko said...

LC//Duckie, thank you!! I actually want to get a kaiju for my niece's yosd girl. They are all freakin cute.
Thank you again, I wonder why I lost interest in making things. I haven't quit sewing but I lost inspiration and motivation to. Now I mainly sew little character plushies.