Monday, April 28, 2014

Rainy Moment


Sunday has usually been the most boring day of the week for me. I am not sure why. There is nothing fulfilling to do by the end of the week and while I want to do something I end up becoming a blob. I decided to charge my laptop since I hardly use it I hardly charge it. I like my laptop a lot but mainly because of the two decals I used on it. The shiba inu is cute but I have always wanted one and figured I will never get one so this is a close enough moment. Also I love Mitsunari Ishida's Dai Ichi, Dai Man, Dai Kaichi ("One for all and all for one and Heaven bless the land.") so it needed to be there. Kind of wish I had a neat skin for it. Or a case.

Anyways I ended up baking rolls which I love too much.


 I tried not to eat a lot but I did anyways. They are seriously good. Wish I could share.


My niece always finds something to do to keep from boredom. She plays the flute so she practices non school band songs on the weekends. We usually take a walk on Sunday, but it was really nice out Friday so we went to Walgreens and discovered the 75% off sale. I found a bunch of treats for 0.14 - 0.24 cents. Including this pack of gum. I like jelly beans but I am not sure how they will get it to taste like them......

I also did my monthly dusting of figures since I opted to clean around the house a little extra.

Shizuo is shocked about Durarara!!'s second season.


At the end of the night I found both cats in my room (where i don't sleep anymore). BokBok is possessive over my flip flops, any new ones she has to lay on. Kise wanted to sleep on the bed so I teased her with these peeps. She wasn't amused.

So a few days ago I decided to challenge myself to play a chaos mode route on Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. It beats playing a chaos route for all stages in the regular games I suppose. I started the route at 11am and I did have breaks for meals and stuff but wow I was so over the route when it dragged out past 1am. I never want to hear Zhenji's flute ever again or at least not for a long time. I have never went through every stage with 1200+ Kos each battle either but this one it just seemed like thats what you end up with.
The best part is seeing Lu Bu play a flute the whole game. xDDD. I was so happy when I finished it and earned the platinum trophy. Sadly it feels like its time to "shelf" the game but I don't have anything else that's as much fun to play. Well I guess its time to end this post.

------------------------------
Expect a new update soon featuring the content of a package I received recently


No comments: