Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Warm days.

The past few days have been lovely weather wise, I wish I was out more. I decided to snap some more photos to share. I even snapped a few BJD pictures of my Luts Kid Delf Ttori. My very first BJD, Yume. I can't even remember when I bought Yume... like 8 years ago?




Yume has always been the little spoiled princess. I always felt disappointed that I bought other dolls and at one point traded Yume off. Now that Yume is back I feel complete. I do not plan to buy any BJD again even though I want a tan little puki or pukifee to go with Yume's story.

As promised I am now going to share photos of my recent delivery from AmiAmi. Its the Kuroko no Basuke 3Q one coin figures.
 I preordered them a while ago and at the start of April got an early billing notice. I am fond of these figures due to my strong love of the series. Its disappointing because in the 2Q I only kept a few. I totally wish I had more Kuroko friends!

So for this box I had 4 highly anticipated figures.
 Yoshitaka Moriyama, Shitnaro Midorima uniform ver, Kiyoshi Miyaji, Atsushi Murasakibara uniform ver. So cute!!

I picked the middle box to open first. Its a little exciting.



I feel like I won a prize since the first character is Moriyama <3>


Next I pulled Murasakibara <3 p="">
was sad that Midorimacchi's glasses were wonked. Look at his lashes though.

Miyaji looks so cool! I really like the variety of this box although I don't care for Aomine or Hanamiya.



 I need to reorganize them all. I was surprised to see different colors for hair...




Can you tell who my favorite characters are!?!?!

As a Bonus I will show you Ryota Kise uniform ver.
 My niece adore's Kise so much she named her cat after him.... also she takes all the Kise stuff from any sets I buy. xD even though I also like him.
Anyone else excited about an Aoba Seragaki nendoroid? I preordered mine even though I didn't think I would be able to. Since he releases in Sept it will be a super late bday gift to myself :D. You can still preorder one here.

No comments: