Sunday, May 18, 2014

sunnies

I collect sunglasses but I never  thought to buy them a case to keep them protected in my bag. Of course the other day my little sister comes to me and asks me to make her a sunnies case for such an issue. I know she loves the 49ers so I used some fleece print for the lining. It makes things like this extra special.






Excuse the fuzzies on the case, I was too lazy to clear them off. Every bit of this is handsewn, so I tend to get lazy. I made a blunder with the yupo tag going where I put it. I wish I had paid better attention. Overall I like this case pattern. I would like to use a better stabilizer, maybe foam or a thick plush. (I had this really awesome one but it was the last sheet at the store and I ended up using it up to make someone's nintendo DS a case). I hope she will like this case and use it well. I have some really fun ideas to make one for myself next!

Ah here is my next sewing project that I need to get a move on.
 I was hoping to have it finished already but I have been so busy lately. Its another pukifee hoodie. I really like this print. I walked around joanns forever and was ready to leave with nothing for myself until we were in the line to have fabric cut and I seen the red tag shelf. I realize summer is coming and I should be making some cute short sleeve stuff. Speaking of summer clothes....
While my niece was cleaning her room she decided to organize her monster high collection, while changing Sarah Screams she thought her shorts might fit my pukifee, Rosemary. They do and they look so cute.

No comments: