Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer dress

I have not worn dresses in so long that I felt to remedy this. Its hard being plus size though, I almost never find affordable comfortable clothes. I say affordable because when you raise a child and put them first, that is where your money goes and your own needs go out of whack. I admit I would rather have other things than always new clothes. So this time around I did treat myself. Anyways I had a hard time picking a dress. There was three colors of the one I chose and two of the other one I also liked but was weary of the cut being more unflattering.

At first I was really uncomfortable but I got over that because it did make me feel pretty once I put everything else together.

So it was also my quarterly shopping day where I go to Daiso and pick out odds and ends I don't always need. I did need more thread though and socks. My kid loves to take my fuzzy socks. We also needed a new pin cushion, my old tomato is annoying. I also got us matching cute tape measures. There was a bit more but its already being used.

I also went over to Hobby Lobby. I was intending to look and maybe find a new wall hanging for upstairs but after almost knocking over an entire display I decided to leave but I was taken over to the art supplies... and conned into getting the little girl an art kit with a small wood drawing doll. Of course when I got to the counter to pay I saw these
I LOVE CHICK-O-STICK. 
 Seriously its bad because I am allergic to coconut but since I upper my allergy meds it seems to be no problem. Which is good because my friends gave me some delicious recipes involving coconut.

After I got up I had my mom go with me to Jo Anns since the house was empty and I felt lonely. I wanted some stuff to work on so I bought a bunch of items (on sale).
 Clay was 50% off and of course I over did it and had no idea. I thought the beads were also 50% off but apparently I got $1 strands that were included in the sale, I mean score for them being $1 but my mom was being a bitch to the cashier over it and my face turned red and I wanted to get the hell out of there. Anyways I over spent so I was disappointed but after I got home I realize it didn't matter and theres no point in chastising myself since I have big plans for this stuff. I just need to get other cutters too. 

After my mom left I decided since I was back home alone I would make some rolls and watch netflix.
I had a movie snack and realized the Dr Pepper is a ridiculous size. Don't worry I don't drink that much at once! It lasts me all week. By the time the movie was over the rolls were ready to bake.


Not sure what to have for dinner with them. I wish I stopped at the grocery store and got salad ingredients. I am craving a potato and green bean salad. Before I go figure out dinner here I am online while Kise insists on laying against the laptop.
She won't leave my room but for food or potty breaks. She must miss her owner who went on vacation for 2 weeks to visit her close friends back in Oregon.

2 comments:

Debi said...

I like your dress! I love wearing dresses, they are pretty but usually pretty comfy too :)
It sounds like you got some fun stuff! Those rolls you made look delicious.
Kise is making me laugh, she looks crabby in that picture! lol I get that look from Ringo sometimes when he really doesn't want to do what I'm telling him :P

Ryoko said...

@Debi, I love the dress a lot but haven't been able to wear it yet! Its been really cold here. I think if I like it as much as I hope it means I will buy more. Hopefully they get a better selection too. I got a bit of fun stuff but am regretting it now. I forgot my money is supposed to last me ha ha. The rolls are so good but I think I am tired of making them all the time, time to find a new bread to eat all the time. Kise is always looking crabby but she isn't which is really funny! My mom always thinks she is giving dirty looks, lol. Kise lets you know she doesnt want to hear it and that is either a clawing of your life or lots of whines. To this day I am the only person she lets pick her up and carry her around. Although when I take her off my bed instead of trying to hurt me she will put her claws in the blankets which is cute and funny.