Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Plush + Anime

Today I recieved a package which is exciting because I love getting mail. I bought myself the re release Uta no Prince sama Ranmaru Kurosaki plush by gift and since I couldn't get the SenBasa Kojuuro plush I got a mame basara pen instead.
Onto the Anime.
---------------------------------
So far I have liked what I seen for this anime season. I am not too picky genre wise with the exception to horror. Its not that I am scared of it, my mind just can't separate that its not a reality if that makes sense, so I choose not to watch.
Anime I downloaded and liked:
 Ao Haru Ride. I read the manga and loved it.

 Bakumatsu Rock. Seemed interesting but its a bit off for me. We will see if I like it more after a few eps.

 DRAMAtical Murder. Played the games and I really love Nitro+Chiral stories even without all that smutty stuff.

 Free Eternal Summer. WOOT. I looked forward to this continuation.

 Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun. TRY IT. Its hilarious and adorable.

 Glass Lip. Really unsure about this one. I mean the main girl comes off flighty and airheaded. One of the girls is clearly jealous and hateful so I can tell this is going to be lots of tears and catty drama that might turn me off.

 Locodol. I like it, that's probably all I can say.

Sailor Moon Crystal. I remember when American TV aired Sailor Moon and I grew up watching it. I loved the anime and the manga. (I know people are complaining all the time when an anime doesn't follow the manga but personally I love two different stories when it happens). Anyways, I love the animation and art and I really look forward to seeing the manga come to life.

Shounen Hollywood. Was looking forward to it but it seems like its going to be ultra cheesy. My niece was so excited because Aoi Shouta voices a character who turns out to be her favorite types of charas.

The anime I have yet to watch but downloaded are:
Aldnoah Zero
Barakamon
Hanayamata
Re_Hamatora
Sabagebu!
SAO II
Love Stage!!(read the manga)
Majimoji Rurumo
Jinsei
and still waiting on the subs for Sengoku Basara Judge End

If you have any highly recommended ones I am over looking, tell me.

---------------------------------
Bonus pics:
I still love that I put beads in Rosemary's wig. Although I wonder if she needs a new wig or color. I feel like something is off with her looks. 

Its almost my two little girls birthday.


No comments: